Zebras Childrens Club:
Activities and Skills group for Children aged from 3-16
Time: SESSION ONE : 11.00AM TILL 1.PM
Please request a booking form by using the submission box on this page. Placements will be confirmed via email, or written letter if requested.
Zebras Adults Group: " ZAG" OPENED TUESDAY 8TH MARCH 2016
Activities and Skills Group for Adults 18+.
Time: 11.00 AM UNTIL 1.00PM - Fortnightly
Starting Tuesday 8th March 2016
Please feel free to bring along a snack.
There are many activities to be enjoyed and new skills to learn if you wish to. Promoting Physical and emotional well being, integration and the development and enhancement of social skills.
- Arts and Crafts ( jewelry making, painting classes etc)
- Large 7ft Table Tennis
- Table Football
- Sega Mega Drive Console with 80 Retro Games
- Beauty treatments
- 4ft Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Drama & Role Play
- Chess/Board games
- Life Skills Development
- Memory and reaction games
- Cookery and Nutritional advice
- Book & Magazines
- Music/ Keyboard Percussion instruments
- Chill out area with large bean bags
- Basket ball (soft balls)
NEW FOR 2017 ZAG'S LIBRARY :
Adult T-Shirts can be purchased at £10.99 and come in Black/Purple/Royal Blue/Yellow/Bottle Green -Please visit our web-store for full details.
Our Adults are welcomed and encouraged to become Volunteers, which are always needed at Zebras Adult Group- ZAG, where by you will be supported through our volunteer programme Employ-able which is bespoke to suit the persons needs and abilities. Please view our vacancies/volunteer page for further details.
For full year diary dates of the club or any questions please enquire via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Harriet & Jamie : 07534502244
* WORK IN PROGRESS *
PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT
Many families who have a member with a disability can often feel isolated and misunderstood. Their concerns are often kept to themselves through fear of others not wanting to listen or feeling like they are in some way failing or showing weakness by asking for advice. Many individuals whom are living with a disability may sometimes feel the need to talk to someone, who just listens and understands, this service is available for anyone in need.
We all need someone to talk to and often it helps to discuss your feelings with a Counsellor as your worries can seem less extensive when we have shared them with someone else.
It is very common for those supporting and carer for an individual to suffer emotionally, Zebras Counselling service is here to help......
At Zebras Counselling Service we can offer:
- Knowledge & proactive information from an Professionally trained Counsellor whom specialises in Anxiety & stress, Family difficulties, Educational issues, Emotional disturbances
- Techniques used during the therapeutic process: Counselling, Psychotherapy, CBT, NLP, Goal Setting, Visualisation, relaxation.
- One - one Support For anyone within families or other, including Adults with Disabilities, people with mental health difficulties.
Zebras Advocacy, Advice & Information: