Zebras Children and Adults Charity consent form for the use of photographs or video (Parents/carers/children and vulnerable adults).
Zebras Children and Adults Charity recognises the need to ensure the welfare and safety of all young people and vulnerable adults taking part in any activity and training material associated with our organisation.
In accordance with our child protection policy , safe guarding adults policies and procedures we will not permit photographs, video or other images of young people, vulnerable adults to be taken without the consent of the parents/carers of children, key/support worker, vulnerable adult themselves. We would like to ask for your consent to take photographs/videos of the event or activity that may contain images of your child , yourself or on behalf of a vulnerable adult. It is likely that these images may be used as:
· a record of the activity or the event
· in a written evaluation report of the activity or event that will be viewed by Zebras Children and Adults Charity
· publicity material for further activities or events on leaflets/websites/magazines
· illustrations of the activities or events in published articles
· future grant applications
· research and training material for professionals and external bodies
Zebras Children and Adults Charity will take all steps to ensure these images are used solely for the purposes they are intended. If you become aware that these images are being used inappropriately you should inform Zebras Children and Adults Charity immediately.
Please also be mindful of other parents/carers children or vulnerable adults when taking your own photographs or videos . Zebras Children and Adults Charity holds no responsibility from photographs which are taken by parents/carers which may then be shared on social media or other.